Fjr Owners Manual
FJROwners is a forum community dedicated to the Yamaha FJR Forum, with FJR discussions, Yamaha FJR pricing, FJR specs, and more. Our FJR1300 Yamaha workshop manuals contain in-depth maintenance, service and repair information. Get your eManual now!
Bear crossing road, somewhere in BC, WFO trip, Aug-2004 (Highlander photo) Web www.FJR1300.info Looking for something in particular? — you can use the SEARCH button above, or just click on the link. It lists the keywords I've identified from every Webpage here. When you get to the keywords page, you can use your browser's search (usually via the Ctrl-F key) to find the pages that contain the words you're interested in. There's a lot of content here that isn't directly linked to by the links on the left, and the page is a good way to find it. If you scroll down this page past the end of the links on the left, you'll see the recommended links to other interesting FJR-oriented sites.
The rest of this column is a partial log, in roughly reverse cronological order, of some of the additions and changes made to this Website: • [26-Oct-2006] In the USA the has issued recalls for a possible defect in the throttle position sensor on FJR1300 models from the 2003 — 2005 model years: 'On certain motorcycles, an improperly designed throttle position sensor could cause an intermittently unstable idle when the engine is at idling speed when the motorcycle is stopped or during low-speed operations. The engine could stall as a result.' • [25-Oct-2006] A guy named from San Diego to Prudhoe Bay, AK and documented the whole trip from a computer he mounted on the bike. Includes some videos and a blog. • [10-Oct-2006] David J. Morrow submitted a page showing how build a custom for his FJR.
• [10-Oct-2006] David J. 150cc Carbide Go Kart Carburetor Manual there. Morrow submitted a page showing how his.
• [10-Oct-2006] Mark Johnson has some photos of the 2006 SFO () gathering. • [9-Oct-2006] Yamaha has recalled all '03 through '05 FJR1300 models (). On certain motorcycles, an improperly designed throttle position sensor could cause an intermittently unstable idle when the engine is at idling speed when the motorcycle is stopped or during low-speed operations. The engine could stall as a result.
If the engine stalls after the operator disengages the clutch in a low gear while riding, the rear tire might slip momentarily if the operator abruptly re-engages the clutch. 39,000 motorcycles are affected. • [22-Jun-2006] Added John Kirby's write-up on on his FJR1300. • [16-Feb-2006] Added a dozen of Mark Johnson's.
• [24-Oct-2005] Added Allan Pratt's commentary on getting Yamaha to fix a. • [16-Oct-2005] Mark Binstead sent in photos of a pre-production. • [30-Mar-2005] I removed the page for ordering spacers for the FJR's rear shock, as I'm out of stock and the demand doesn't justify making any more.
• [28-Jan-2004] Gianlorenzo ('Gian') Caccia has some interesting modifications on his in Italy. • [29-Sep-2003] A very favorable appeared in, of all places, the BMWSportTouring online forum. • [16-Jul-2003] Frank Clark sent in a photo of his which was delivered to him on July 16th, 2003 in Virginia. • [3-Jun-2003] Yamaha now offers an and other documentation for the FJR1300. • [21-Apr-2003] The is now here in PDF format.
Take pity on my server and don't download it unless you *really* want it. It's 5mb, and doesn't have anything you can't live without. Besides, it's for the Canadian model I think. • Cycle News has a 'First Look' at the w/ABS. The Website has an article too.
• I posted some photos and narrative on the, in Healdsburg, CA last weekend. It was awesome.
• Added some photos of the FJR1300 for 2003 (European model), courtesy of Joos, owner/operator of the Website. • Benny Bryant in Alabama has a about his custom painted 2003 FJR1300, and the modifications he's made to it. • posted a comparo of the FJR1300 and the ST1300 on September 19th. • Added a page showing my long backordered. • The Website has details of the FJR1300/A and the 2003 model for Europe with many other updates. • The UK Yamaha Website has details of the 'real' 2003 model FJR1300 ' and other changes like a new design windscreen, an immobilizer system, storage box in fairing, larger front disks, easy headlight adjustment, improved suspension, and sleeker integrated turn signals. Westinghouse Mini Split Air Conditioner Manual more.
- by admin